Objective: Lesson based on an article about `nomophobia’ (the fear of losing one’s mobile device). Students did a quick survey on their own mobile fears and then read about how nomophobia is affecting people in the UK. This was followed by a grammar exercise on prepositional phrases.
- on the internet (online)
- in bed
- in the newspaper
- at breakfast, lunch, dinner
- at work, home
Bonus: Job interviews
- Tell me about yourself. (name, activities you enjoy, your studies)
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should I choose you over the other candidates who are applying?
- How is your current position preparing you for this position?